Croylek Limited understands and is fully aware of how people and businesses can have a potential impact on the environment. As part of our environmental policy, the company strive to take a sustainable approach in regards to business operations, whilst complying with all relevant UK and international legislations.
The clear objective of Croylek is to minimise any impact on the environment by:
- Cutting the amount of energy the company uses wherever reasonably practicable
- Investing in energy saving technology, and if practicable, renewable energy technology
- Reducing pollution and waste whenever possible, ensuring measures are implemented to protect and preserve natural habitats (Flora & Fauna)
- Promoting environmental awareness amongst suppliers, contractors and partners by implementation of operational procedures
- Creating recyclable products and re-cycling as much as possible
- Sourcing materials responsibly
- Minimising product packaging whenever possible
- Provide customers with digital copies of the Croylek catalogue
The objective is to become a sustainable leader in the industry, whilst continually providing excellent products and services to clients.
We value our customers and suppliers who understand as well as share in our viewpoints.
Croylek- ‘The Professional Advantage’