3M TYPE 465 DOUBLE SIDED ADHESIVE TRANSFER TAPE
Features and benefits
Material Data & Technical Info
These highly conformable tapes have a wide range of use with their properties of having good dielectric strength and temperature resistance.
- A-40 adhesive is well suited for bonding together a wide variety of similar and dissimilar materials such as metals, glass, wood, papers, paints and many plastics,
- High speed flying splices on most grades of paper such as newsprint, clay coated, corrugated stocks.
- Splicing of foils, films and fabrics.
- Attaching labels or instructions to bottles
- Lamination adhesive for foams, photos.
- Attaching metal or plastic nameplates
- Core starting
- Mounting promotional items posters, etc.
- Mounting rubber or phtopolumer printing plates.
- Miscellaneous joining and holdingg where high initial adhesion, easy liner release and a thin, long aging bond is required.
- 465 meets the requirements of U.S. Government specification MIL-P-19834B, Type 1
- Quick sticking
- Good shear holding power
- Medium-firm acrylic adhesive system
Medium Firm Acrylic
3M Ref: A-40
Thickness (ASTM D-3652)
12 months from date of despatch by 3M when stored in the original carton at 21°C (70°F) % 50% Relative Humidity
Adhesion to Stainless Steel ASTM D-3330
Max : Minutes / Hours
Max : Days/ Weeks
UV Light Resistance
Price per roll